Zoo Complex Tri Medvedya
Ruochin-saari (Swedish Island)
Bust of Maria Melentyeva, Hero of the Soviet Union
Protection of the Holy Virgin Church, 2001
Sami Complex in Kindasovo
Chapel of the Holy Archangel Michael and the Martyr Vlasy, 19th cent.
Zhyvonachalnaya Troica Chapel, 19th cent.
Chapel of Saint Dmitry, middle of the 18th cent.
The Alexander Svirsky Chapel, 1st half of the 19th cent.
Chapel of St. Nikolay the Miracle-worker, 19th cent.
Chapel of Vlasy, 2nd half of the 19th cent.
Chapel of the Coming of the Holy Spirit to the Apostles, 16th cent.
Chapel of St. Nikolay the Miracle-worker and Ilya the Prophet, end of 18th century
Chapel of John the Evangelist, 1750
Chapel of St. Barbara the Great Martyr, 19th cent.
Chapel of the Smolensk Icon of the Mother of God, 17th cent.
Chapel of the Birth of the Holy Virgin, 18th cent.
This spring is located in the Pryazha region 400 m east of Kroshnozero near the highway to Pryazha. The spring becomes Melnichny Ruchei (Mill Brook), joining Lake Kroshnozero. Until the middle of the 20 th century, a water mill for grain stood at the outflow of the brook. The stream is an excellent source of high quality drinking water.